TO STAY CONNECTED BETWEEN POSTS FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram @ fortheloveofahouse

Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank you to those who have served...



I have the utmost respect and admiration for the men and women who have served our country... and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice- their lives. 
I thank all who have served-  those who have gone before and those who protect us today on this Memorial Day

I am very proud of the members of my family who served our country...
My grandfather was a Navy submariner stationed at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked;
My father was in the Army Air Corps and was a B-29 gunner in WWII;
Dan was in the Air Force and flew F-4's and F-15's in the Air National Guard; 
and my nephews Ben and Forest served in the Army.

Thank you to all who protect our freedom.